Country Blueberry Coffee Cake
A Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe
Tested by Butch Ferree and family, Clemson, SC - Quote "You'll love it!"
Prep time 10 minutes (ready in 1 hour)
- 1/4 cup of firmly pack brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 Pillsbury Home Baked Classic Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 table spoons of melted butter of margarine
- 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of softened butter or margarine
Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously grease 8 by 4 inch loaf pan. In small bowl, stir together brown sugar and cinnamon with a fork.
Defrost biscuits, cutting each biscuit into fourths. Dip each piece into melted butter; coat with brown sugar mixture. Arrange in single layer in pan. Top with any remaining melted butter and brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of oats. top with blueberries. In medium bowl, stir together granulated sugar, remaining oats and soften butter. Sprinkle this over blueberries.
Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and the center is done. Cool 15 minutes. Serve Warm.
Close this window to return to Happy Berry